Midnight Train is a script for a feature-length drama film.
The plot is fragmentary, composed of three complementary stories independent of each other, that unfold across the Balkan region's varied tapestry: Belgrade, Skopje, and Thessaloniki. Themes of child marriage, adoption, and infertility converge against the backdrop of a society grappling with the legacy of its patriarchal history.
- Script development grant from the North Macedonian Film Agency
- Best Project at EASTWEEK Scriptwriting Workshop 2015
- Best Pitch at MIDPOINT Script Development Program 2015
- Best Pitch at Sofia Meetings during Sofia Film Festival 2017
- Highest Artistic Achievement Award at Boat Meeting, Molodist Kyiv International Film Festival 2017